Get the credit you need to create the home of your dreams
New laws mean that we must get certain information from you before you shop with us.
3 steps to get your homechoice credit account
Tell us about
We need to know about your salary, plus
other possible income such as:
- Social grant or maintenance
- Allowance from family or friends
- Commission or overtime
- Money from a second job
- Selling goods
Show us proof
We will ask you to confirm your income
with documents. Here are some
documents you can use:
- Your last 3 months’ bank statements, payslips or pension slips; or
- a letter from your employer showing 3 months’ income; or
- a letter from a parent or spouse showing your allowance.
Tell us about
We’ll ask you about your
- Living costs – like food, transport, electricity, education and medical costs
- Existing credit accounts or any debts you may already have, e.g. loans
We have 5 easy ways to show us your proof of income
We do it for you!
Do you bank with ABSA, Nedbank or Standard Bank? With your
permission and at no cost to you,
we can securely get your bank
statements directly from these banks.
WhatsApp or SMS us
Simply take photos of your documents on your phone, with
your ID number
written on the top of the pages, and WhatsApp them
to us on
+27 71 450 1905.
electronic, or scanned
copies of your documents,
to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please write your ID number in the subject line.
your documents to
0866 777 770
+27 86 677 7770
(outside of SA), with your ID number at the
top of page 1.
Upload and send to us
Open the browser on your phone or computer and go
Click on ‘Upload your documents’
and follow the steps to upload your documents.