How secure are my details?
HomeChoice guarantees that your privacy is protected throughout your visit to our website. Weve gone to great lengths to ensure your card information is secure and stays that way. Any card information you enter on our site is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software available – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This software scrambles information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. In addition, your payment details are stored in an encrypted format on the MyGate server – a registered, secure Payment Service Provider (PSP). None of it is saved on our site or server.
Remember: When entering your personal information, ensure that you alway shop from a secure computer and never from an internet café.
When you enter the secure areas of the HomeChoice website, you’ll see a locked padlock symbol on your browser. This is usually at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This padlock indicates that the screen is in secure mode and that any details you provide on that page will be encryped for your security.
What do I need when I order?
This will depend on your choice of payment method – cash, credit card or terms. Click here to see a table of the information we’ll need.
How do we use your personal information?
- Your personal details are used to verify who you are and it enable us to deliver any orders you place. It also help us to understand your shopping needs, so that we can always offer you a fantastic online shopping experience.
- We may ask you for personal information when you enter any promotional competitions or when you make a purchase using the HomeChoice website.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that communication.
- Should you participate in any online surveys, we may keep a record of the information provided.
- Your personal information may be used by us for statistical analyses and marketing.
Please note: HomeChoice may disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
Is my personal information kept confidential?
Yes, your information is kept strictly confidential and is never disclosed to third parties. Moreover, we will only contact you with news of HomeChoice special offers and promotions if you’ve indicated you would like to receive it. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt out of this service.
The HomeChoice website is backed by Thawte.
By using our site, you agree to the terms above.